Thursday, September 15, 2011

Something to say?

Yeah, I know I've been pretty quiet huh? It's because I've been busy: if you hadn't heard, I just started a new job at Privateer magazine, the mountain biking sister magazine to Rouelur. I jumped straight in the deep end, bypassing the office on my first day of employment and heading straight to Germany for Eurobike.
Honestly, if you want to get to know your new colleagues, I can't recommend trawling a bike trade show for four days highly enough. By the end of the week we were all pretty "intimate". Essentially, Eurobike is like going on a four day stag weekend in a gigantic Evans Cycles. Sounds weird, is weird.
Since then, you might not have noticed, but cyclcross season started. Two races in and I've scored a third and an eighth. It looks like cross is getting popular, not just with newbies, but more seasoned racers too. I think I'm going to struggle to get a front row start position at the London League this season...
So that's it, working and riding, riding and working and not a lot else!
Hopefully I'll have some moving images to show you next week after I've filmed the promo for the Rapha Supercross series.

No comments: